1. HOW TO PLAY GAME BULL-BULL SLEEPING AT THE ROUTINE ROOM
There are 4 capacitors including Banker Dealer and 3 Player Players. Each card is divided into 5 cards.
– 5 cards are divided into 2 sets of 3 cards on the left and 2 on the right.
– The set of 3 cards on the left side must have a total of 10, 20, and 30 points.
– The remaining 2 cards on the right will be combined and the higher the score the better.
– Card A is counted 1 point, leaf 2 to 10 is calculated according to the corresponding number of points and J, Q, K count 10 points.
– Gather the Banker Banker to compare cards with each player’s Player.
2. HOW TO CALCULATE POINTS AND SO THE SLEEPING
– There are Bulls (cool): The total of 3 cards on the left is 10, 20, 30
– No Bull (cool): Total 3 cards on the left are not even 10, 20, 30.
– When 2 cards have Bulls, the total points of the remaining 2 cards will be compared.
– When 2 cards have Bulls and the same points, they will compare the 2 highest cards of each group and if they match, then the remaining cards will still be compared to the cards in the same order. > Checkered> Dragonfly.
– No Bull, the two cards will compare the 2 highest cards of each stack and if they match, then the remaining cards will still be compared to the cards in the order of Bich> Mechanical> Checkers> Dragon.
3. RULES OF REWARDS BONUS FOR CASES OF THE SURFACE
– Player who enters EQUAL door: payout ratio 1: 0.95 if you place a door Player Player wins and 1: 1 if you place Banker Dealer wins.
– If the player enters DOUBLE door: the payout rate will depend on the large level of each winning card, the payout ratio is as follows:
* Note: when the player places DOUBLE, there must be about 5 times the amount of money that the player bet. If you bet 100, the account must have at least 500.
The time for the player to bet is 25 seconds, players should think carefully before making a decision plus a little luck to be able to win the dealer.